With a minimalist design providing core warmth for very little weight, the Cerium LT vest performs as a midlayer or standalone in cool, dry conditions. Premium 850-fill down is resilient and warm, the Arato™ 10 shell provides lightweight durability, and Down Composite Mapping™ strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in moisture-prone areas. The trim fit layers easily under a shell, and the sewn-through construction further reduces weight and increases packability. Redesigned to include an internal zippered security pocket with a stuff sack, an adjustable hem drawcord that seals out the cold, and an improved fit with a longer body length.
- Coreloft™ 80 (80 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fiber is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Coreloft™ 100 (100 g/m² ) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fiber is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- 850-fill European white goose down
- Arato™ 10 - 100% nylon
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Compressible and packable
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may build up and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Improved fit with a longer body length
- Full front zip with chin guard
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Internal zippered security pocket with stuff sack
- Integrated Features - Includes stuff sack
- Weight: 185 g / 6.5 oz.
- Fit: Trim fit, Hip Length
- Machine wash in warm water (86° F) on gentle wash cycle.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Rinse twice.
- Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls or “sock balls.” Drying time may take up to three hours.
- Do not iron.
- Store unstuffed in a dry place.
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||100% nylon|