The Delta LT Zip microfleece pullover shines as a lightweight midlayer, warm baselayer, and even as a standalone. Made from Polartec® Classic 100 micro velour small grid fleece, the Delta LT is highly air permeable, dries quickly, and packs small. Its low-bulk, Trim fit allows it to layer easily under a shell or heavier midlayer. Easily stowed in a pack, it also performs as standalone in mild conditions.
A user-specific fit that facilitates the body’s natural motion is an essential element of Arc’teryx design. The Delta LT’s functional articulation in the sleeves prevents them from riding up when the arm is bent, and gussets under the arms make it easier to extend reach. The Trim fit stays close to the body but does not bind. As a layering piece, the Delta LT is designed to work efficiently with a complete system to conserve energy, warmth, and manage moisture.
Function and VersatilityThe deep front zip uses a non-locking slider that allows for single-hand operation when rapid ventilation is needed. Pockets are removed, so as to not create irritation under a shell. The high collar seals in warmth and layers easily under a shell. A slight drop hem adds coverage.
- Polartec® Classic 100 Micro Velour Small Grid—100% polyester, 152 g/m². This fabric rapidly wicks moisture away from the skin, while still being highly breathable and ultra light.
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Standard collar
- 1/2-front zip to improve venting
- Fit: Trim fit, Hip Length
- Weight: 230 g / 8.1 oz.
- Machine wash in warm water (86°F).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||100% polyester|
|Additional Features||Quick drying|