Lightweight, breathable, insulated hoody; Ideal as a standalone piece in fair weather, or as a layering piece in cold conditions. This trim hybrid hoody is designed as an active-use insulation layer, providing vital core warmth with liberal mobility and breathability. Lightweight and compressible, the Atom LT Hoody features Coreloft™ insulation in the torso, arms and hood. The side panels and underarms feature Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface® Technology, delivering stretch mobility and breathability. A wind and moisture resistant outer shell extends stand-alone usability. Our Atom LT and SL products have non-locking zippers by design. One purpose of the non-locking zipper is that it is easier to operate with one hand. This design feature also helps to limit the possibility of damage to the zipper and lightweight face fabric directly adjacent to the zipper.
- Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface® Technology—88% polyester, 12% elastane; Coreloft™ 60 (60 g/m²) insulation; Tyono™ 20 denier shell with DWR treatment - 100% nylon.
- Weight: 330 g / 11.6 oz.
- Trim fit, Hip Length
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Wind Resistant
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Composite construction
- Breathable, stretch side panels for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Trim fit for base layer or light mid-layer use
- Adjustable, low profile uninsulated StormHood™
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Stretch-knit cuffs
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Laminated hem
- Drop back hem
- Internal chest pocket
- Two hand pockets
|Country of Origin||Imported|