The running icon gets the trail treatment to create a hybrid shoe that seamlessly transitions from on-road to off-road. Get the high-mileage durability that the GT-2000™ is known for, plus a rugged lugged outsole for extra traction on dirt paths. The DuoMax® support system and heel-to-toe GEL® cushioning offer protective stability that absorbs shock on any surface. Weight: 11.1 oz. Heel Height: 22mm. Forefoot Height: 12mm.
- FlyteFoam® Midsole Technology: FlyteFoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness, no matter the distance, utilizing organic super-fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low-density foams.
- FluidRide® Midsole: ASICS’ FluidRide® midsole provides the ultimate combination of bounce-back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot Gel® Technology Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- DuoMax™ Support System: A dual-density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically.
- Guidance Line® Midsole Technology: Vertical flex grooves decouple the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Guidance Trusstic System™ Technology: Trusstic System® Technology integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- AHAR® Outsole: Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- Solyte® 45 Lasting: Employs 45-degree Solyte® lasting material for a soft platform feel.
- 10mm drop
- Weight: 11.1 oz.
|Country of Origin||Imported|