Enjoy comfort with every stride with the women's GT-1000 8 running shoe, featuring FLYTEFOAM Propel technology for a remarkably lightweight quality that will make you feel as light as a feather. With a jacquard mesh upper to allow the feet to breathe easily, this ASICS running shoe guarantees a comfortable fit, with its strategically located GEL technology providing high-density shock absorption to extend comfort over the distance.
- I.G.S (Impact Guidance System Technology): ASICS design philosophy that employs linked components to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Guidance Line Midsole Technology: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- AHAR Outsole: Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- Trusstic System Technology: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- Spevafoam 45: Employs 45 degree full length SpevaFoam 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- Rearfoot Gel Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Flytefoam Midsole Our FlyteFoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- Duomax Support System: A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically.
- EVA Sockliner: Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance.
- Spot clean
|Country of Origin||Imported|