Keep on pushing forward in these updated women's running shoes. Factoring in those greater distances, ASICS upgraded its GT-2000 7, improving durability and adding extra cushioning to key areas, all with the goal of upping your performance and helping you travel more miles. The result doubles down on comfort without compromising weight, delivers even smoother strides, and decreases shock once whenever you land.
- Mesh and synthetic upper
- FlyteFoam technology uses nanofibers for continuous heel-to-toe cushioning
- Dynamic DuoMax support system improves stability
- Guidance Trusstic System technology adds vertical flex grooves along the line of progression for a smoother, improved gait
- Cushioned, moisture-wicking Ortholite sockliner
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Technology cushioning lessens shock during impact and toe-off phases
- I.G.S. Technology helps smooth out the foot's natural gait
- Shoe drop: 10 mm.
- Heel height: 21 mm.
- Weight: 8.7 oz.
- Care: Spot clean
|Country of Origin||Imported|