When your journey encompasses more technical terrain, you want a hiking boot that’s up to the task. Asolo has designed such an essential, first with ultra-durable, water-resistant suede and Cordura® and waterproof Gore-Tex technology, and supports that with a Redster outsole. This latter feature, incorporating A-Fast Technology, blends two densities of EVA and rubber and greatly increases your traction via abrasion-resistant Vibram Megagrip®. Altogether, its construction takes you through wet and rough patches, holding strong and looking clean all the way up and back.
- Upper: Water-resistant suede 1.6-1.8 mm + high tenacity Corura® nylon.
- Lining : Gore-Tex Extended Comfort Footwear is waterproof and breathable
- Lasting Board: Asoflex 00 SR.
- Anatomic Footbed: Lite 2 plus
- Midsole: EVA double density
- Outsole: Asolo/Vibram® Megagrip (rubber/dual density EVA), a highly technical sole, features self-cleaning lugs designed for optimum performance on varying types of terrain
- Classic lacing system
- Toe cap in TPU
- Uses A-Fast Technology – Redster Outsole:
- This project is born from the collaboration between Asolo and Vibram®
- The sole is made of a double-density molded EVA midsole
- The high density EVA midsole guarantees stability
- The low-density EVA midsole guarantees maximum comfort and shock absorption
- The rubber outsole has a low profile and, combined with its new design, increases the grip and the self-cleaning action
- It is developed with the Vibram Megagrip® compound, which offers the maximum grip on wet terrain and is resistant to abrasion
- Weight: 17.28 oz. (490 g) (1/2 pair size 8 UK)
|Country of Origin||Imported|