When you pack and travel light, don't keep your shoes out of the picture. For reducing bulk when you're planning to explore the outdoors at your own pace, Asolo's Grid GV goes for the bare minimum in terms of design – here, that's a polyester/microfiber upper and a lugged Vibram outsole. But, simple and straightforward don't discount technical features, and in this case, a Gore-Tex Invisible Fit liner helps you stay cool and dry, no matter the weather, and self-cleaning lugs ensure you can navigate across both wet and dry terrain.
- Polyester and microfiber upper for a lightweight, flexible feel
- Water-repellent construction keeps your feet dry
- Gore-Tex Invisible Fit Technology, launched in 2018 and geared toward runners, delivers complete protection in inclement weather. An integrated lining, bonded directly to the shoe's upper, offers Gore-Tex's familiar waterproof-breathability combination with less wrinkling, noise, and pressure points. The result is lighter, fits the foot precisely, and dries quickly once wet
- Secure, well-ventilated fit
- Rubberized toe for an additional degree of protection
- A-Sport insole for an anatomical fit
- Vibram® A-Sport (rubber-EVA) midsole for a comfortable, cushioned fit and improved shock absorption
- Classic lacing system
- Flexible fit for ease of movement outdoors
- Durable, self-cleaning treads for reliable traction on any surface
- Vibram® Megagrip outsole delivers reliable traction in both wet and dry conditions
- Ideal for hiking in warm to hot conditions and light day hiking
- Weighs 21.16 oz.
|Country of Origin||Imported|