There is no better feeling than getting out on your bike and exploring new and exciting trails, and the Nomad helmet is designed to do exactly that. With its lightweight in-mold construction, and Ergo Fit adjustment, the Nomad delivers exceptional comfort no matter how long you are out on your bike. The trail-specific design includes plenty of lower coverage, and with MIPS technology to boot, you can ride with confidence and focus on the singletrack ahead. The trails are waiting, and with our Nomad helmet, you have no excuse but to get out and ride.
- Fusion in-mold polycarbonate shell - a process pioneered by bell bonds the helmet's outer shell to the eps foam liner to create a sturdier helmet.
- CPSC bicycle
- No-twist tri-glides: quick-adjust fasteners that help keep straps flat and properly positioned
- Ergo fit - sleek, easy-to-use dial system for one-handed adjustments
- Sweat guide pad design pulls moisture away from the brow pad and away from eyewear
- Mips (multi-directional impact protection system) - a leading slip plane technology designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts
- Total vents: 15 vents
- Weight: 333 grams
- Removable visor Technology
- Spot wash
|Country of Origin||Imported|