The perfect exercise equipment for water lovers. The newly-designed Balance stand-up paddle is just that – a wonderful balance of performance, comfort, and beauty. This paddle’s smaller blade (just 85 sq. in.) is handcrafted of beautiful basswoods and red alder, and has a squared-off profile that grabs water to deliver a powerful stroke. The blade is edged with our Rockgard® protection to protect both the blade and your board. The Balance has an all-carbon shaft with a 10° bend, making this a durable and very lightweight stand-up paddle.
Taken all together, the Balance is a great choice for the high-cadence, serious paddleboarder.
This product will be shipped directly from Bending Branches and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Marries a high-tech blade shape and materials with the beauty and warmth of wood
- Squared-off profile grabs the water and delivers a powerful workout
- Two ounces lighter than before
- Paddle length can be easily adjusted in 2” increments (Also available in fixed lengths)
- 100% carbon shaft offers better strength-to-weight ratio
- Blade Size: 7.3” x 17” (85 sq. in. | 546 sq. cm)
- Weight: 26 oz. (737 g)
- Grip Type: Asymmetric Palm/T-Grip Blend
- Wood Type: Red Alder, Basswood & Roasted Basswood
- Shaft Material 100% Carbon
- 10° Bend
- Length: 70-80, 76-86 in.
|Country of Origin||USA|