Bending Branches’ Impression kayak paddle has all of the natural flex and softness of wood, making it easy on the body and hands. It enters the water quietly with smoothly profiled front and back faces, usually found in the most expensive synthetic paddles. The Impression’s shaft is solid basswood, and the blade is made of several natural shades of basswood.
The Impression comes with a snug-fitting traditional 3 hole snap-button ferrule (adjustable for feathering angles 0° and 60°, L or R). The ferrule is made of composite materials so that it won’t corrode or seize up.
The Impression with a snap-button ferrule comes in lengths from 210cm to 240cm, in 10 cm increments.
The ideal kayaking companion for recreational day trips.
This product will be shipped directly from Bending Branches and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Composite ferrule won’t corrode or seize up
- Natural flex and softness that is easy on the body and hands, entering and exiting the water quietly
- Smooth profiled front and back faces that are usually only found in the most expensive of synthetic paddles
- Shaft Material: Solid Basswood
- Wood Type: Basswood & Red Alder
- Blade Size: 6.8” x 19” (104 sq. in.)
- Weight: 37 oz. (1049 g)
- Ferrule Angles: Snap – 0° & 60° (L or R)
- Length: 260, 280 cm.
|Country of Origin||USA|