The Slice Glass has an ovalized shaft constructed of durable fiberglass with just the flex you need. Its wide blades – perfect for high-angle paddlers – are made of Bending Branches’ propriety epX engineered polymer for a smooth entry to the water and the durability to take some hard knocks.
The Slice Glass comes with either a snug-fitting traditional 3 hole snap-button ferrule (adjustable for feathering angles 0° and 60°, L or R) or a more versatile telescoping ferrule with infinite feathering angles. If you have multiple boats or multiple paddlers, the telescoping ferrule makes changing paddle length a breeze.
This product will be shipped directly from Bending Branches and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Fiberglass blade on a lightweight carbon shaft
- Available in a telescoping ferrule with 0° & 60° angle options
- Shaft Material: 100% Carbon
- Blade Material: epX Engineered Polymer
- Blade Size: 6.9” x 17.5” (95 sq. in.)
- Weight: 30 oz. (850 g)
- Ferrule Angles: Infinite
- Length: 215-230, 225-240 cm
|Country of Origin||USA|