The Slice Hybrid – weighing in at just 30 oz. – has a 100% carbon, ovalized shaft for the strength to get you where you’re going with comfort that keeps your hands warm. Its wide blades are constructed of Bending Branches’ proprietary epX engineered polymer. The combination produces a kayak touring paddle that is lightweight yet has all the durability you demand.
The Slice Hybrid comes with either a snug-fitting traditional 3 hole snap-button ferrule (adjustable for feathering angles 0° and 60°, L or R) or a more versatile telescoping ferrule with infinite feathering angles. If you have multiple boats or multiple paddlers, the telescoping ferrule makes changing paddle length a breeze.
The Slice Hybrid with a snap-button ferrule comes in sizes ranging from 210cm to 240cm, in 10cm increments.
Less weight and all the durability you demand.
This product will be shipped directly from Bending Branches and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Fiberglass blade on a lightweight carbon shaft
- Available in a telescoping ferrule or snap with 0° & 60° angle options
- Shaft Material: 100% Carbon
- Blade Material: epX Engineered Polymer
- Blade Size: 6.9” x 17.5” (95 sq. in.)
- Weight: 30 oz. (850 g)
- Ferrule Angles: 0° & 60° (L or R), Infinite
- Length: 210, 220, 230, 240 cm
|Country of Origin||USA|