Before you head outdoors, arm yourself with powerful protection from ticks and tick-borne diseases. Ben's Tick Repellent provides maximum strength tick protection that lasts 12 hours, so you can enjoy the day hiking, hunting, gardening, or camping without fear. This field-tested bug spray is specifically designed to repel ticks, including deer ticks, that may carry Lyme disease, Rocky Mountain spotted fever, and other tick-borne diseases. Featuring a family-friendly formula, this tick spray is tough on bugs without being tough on you, making it the best tick repellent for kids. Keep ticks off you and away from your family with Ben's, the ultimate tick defense. Don't get bitten – get Ben's!
- Maximum Strength Tick Repellent: Trust Ben's as your tick defense. This tick repellent spray features a maximum strength 20% Picaridin formula, for powerful protection against deer ticks, wood ticks, and more.
- 12 Hours of Tick Protection: Keep ticks away all day long. This tick spray is proven to repel ticks for 12 hours, providing maximum protection whether you're in deep woods or your own backyard.
- Recommended Active Ingredient: Choose the EPA-registered active ingredient Picaridin, which is recommended by the CDC to repel disease-carrying insects.
- Protection from Tick-borne Diseases: Step outside knowing you're protected. Ben's Tick Repellent repels ticks that may carry Lyme disease, Rocky Mountain spotted fever, tick-borne encephalitis, and more.
- Safe on Clothing & Gear: Apply anti-tick spray to your clothing and gear for additional protection. The non-greasy formula won't damage sunglasses, rain jackets, plastics, or other synthetic materials.
- Easy-to-Apply Continuous Spray: Enjoy consistent, even coverage with the environmentally-friendly Eco-Spray delivery system. Eco-Spray releases a fine mist at any angle for easy application with no rubbing required.
|Country of Origin||Imported|