Get the spacious, cool sensation of home, even when you’re setting up base camp or enjoying the outdoors from your car. With this four-person, free-standing tent, Big Agnes has updated its design with more interior room – steeper walls expand the living space – while a choice of polyester or mesh doors allows you to adjust the ventilation. Plus, an interior pocket sized for an iPad lets you bring an entertainment option along, and two stowable bin pockets exclusive to the Deluxe model double as bedside tables. For the occasional weekend away, it delivers just the comforts you seek.
- Canopy is made out of polyester and polyester mesh
- Fly and floor are polyester with a 1,500mm waterproof PU coating
- Seam-taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane – free of PVC and VOCs
- New architecture delivers steeper walls for more living space and a more comfortable camping experience
- Features two large, smooth-opening doors with two closure options: Mesh for ventilation or polyester for complete protection
- Door zippers include storm flaps
- Stow unzipped door inside the Quick Stash, located on the tent body door
- Side wall pocket is large enough for an iPad
- Two stowable bin pockets can be used as bedside tables for a homier feel
- Front door includes a welcome mat with a BA map screen print
- Equipped with several gear loft loops
- Color-coded webbing and buckles make it easy to set up tent
- Reflective guylines and webbing added to tent corners offer visibility in low-light conditions
- Assemble lightweight aluminum pole system with press-fit connectors
- Attach tent’s body to frame via plastic clips and sleeves
- Comes with 10 lightweight aluminum hook stakes
- Equipped with 12 interior mesh pockets
- Includes a briefcase-style carry bag with shoulder straps and organizational pockets
- Fits the square gear loft (sold separately)
- Trail weight: 10 lbs., 4 oz.
- Packed weight: 11 lbs., 14 oz.
- Packs down to 6 in. by 15 in. by 27 in.
|Country of Origin||Imported|