The Blackburn UL 0 Degree Sleeping Bag is the lightest of the Big Agnes sleeping bags and offers roomy sleeping space. The free range jacket style hood gives you room to lift your head and contours to the shape of your face for a snug, secure fit. The regular length fits 20 - 25 in. sleep pads and accommodates user height up to 5 ft., 10 in.
- Nylon rip-stop shell fabric
- Nylon taffeta lining
- Easy on/off stretch-mesh construction
- Rectangular shaped bag
- Streamlined silhouette for thermal efficiency
- Free range hood for freedom to lift your head
- Hood opening that contours to the shape of your face
- Low profile cordlock lets you un-cinch the hood with one hand
- Pillow barn-keeps your pillow tucked in tight all night
- Free range foot-box-creates wiggle room for your feet
- Water resistant: Downtek water repellent down repels water while maintaining insulating value
- Anti-snag zipper
- Mate together left and right zip bags
- No-draft collar, no-draft wedge, no-draft zipper
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- Exterior loops for hang drying or storage
- Mesh storage sack and polyester rip-stop stuff sack
- Insotect flow construction
- 850 Fill downtek water repellent down
- Regular length bags fit 20 - 25 in. wide pads
- Max User Height: 5ft, 10 in.
- Shoulder Circumference: 69 in.
|Country of Origin||Imported|