The Blacktail 2 is a freestanding two-person tent for entry-level backpackers. This 3-season tent has a spacious amount of room for two people, and offers easy access through two side doors and vestibules, making having to climb over your tent mate a thing of the past.
- Easy access through 2 side-entry doors and vestibules, so you don't have to climbing over your tentmate
- Stormflaps on vestibule zippers to help keep out rain
- Symmetrical pole structure simplifies set up; Tent is ready to pitch with precut guylines and tensioners attached to fly.
- Media pockets above the sleeping area enable clean earbud-cord routing from phones or other devices; Multiple interior loops for use with gear lofts or for attaching accessories.
- Quick Stash door keeper on tent body door makes stowing unzipped door quick and easy.
- 2 fly vents for increased airflow and reduce condensation
- Hook-and-loop tabs connect the fly to the pole structure, providing perfect pitch and extra stability.
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners
- Fly and floor fabric: Polyester with waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body fabric: Polyester and polyester mesh: All seams are taped with waterproof polyurethane tape
- Poles: Lightweight aluminum pole system with prebends; Plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame.
- Pole diameter: 9 mm.
- Stakes and storage: 4 interior mesh pockets, 2 media pockets, and 8 lightweight aluminum hook stakes included; Gear loft loops included
- Seasons: 3-season
- Sleeping capacity: 2-person
- Doors: 2
- Poles: 3
- Packed weight: 4 lb., 15 oz.
- Minimum trail weight: 4 lb., 8 oz.
- Packed size: 6 in. x 20 in.
- Floor Dimensions: 90 in. x 52 in. x 42 in. (LxWxH)
- Floor Area: 29 sq. ft.
- Spot clean
|Country of Origin||Imported|