When you sleep in the Big Agnes Blacktail 3 Hotel Tent, you experience incredible plush comfort that will make it feel like you booked a room. It features an extra-large, extended side-entry vestibule area that attaches to the fly for added storage and sleeping space. Weighing just over 6 pounds, this three-person tent is light enough to take on backpacking trips, and the durable polyester fabric prevents rips and tears.
- Freestanding 3-person backpacking tent
- Lightweight, yet durable polyester fabric can stand up to life in the backcountry
- Two vestibules, one oversized and pole supported, provide added gear storage space
- Symmetrical pole structure increases interior head room
- Quick stash door-keeper stops unzipped doors from flying in the wind
- Low vent vestibule feature increases air flow throughout the night
- Two-way zippers on the door and vestibule
- Fly (polyester) with 1500mm waterproof coating
- 8 DAC aluminum hook stakes
- Best Use: Backpacking
- Seasons: 3-season
- Minimum Trail Weight: 6 lbs. 5 oz.
- Packed weight: 6 lbs., 14 oz.
- Packed size: 22 x 7 in.
- Dimensions: 90 x 70 in..
- Floor area: 44 square feet
- Peak Height: 44 in.
- Doors: 2
- Poles: 4
- Spot clean
|Country of Origin||Imported|