Part of Big Agnes’ best-selling Copper Spur HV series, the full-featured, ultralight Copper Hotel HV UL is designed for easy living in the backcountry with a massive vestibule attached to the fly and a high volume hub to maximize strength and increase living space without adding weight. Large dual zipper doors, steep wall architecture, and an incredibly functional large vestibule for added dry storage make backcountry trips with a smelly partner - or three - more comfortable than you may have thought possible.
- Fly and Floor: silicone treated proprietary patterned random rip-stop nylon with 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Fly and floor feature a unique weave made with a high tenacity yarn and high filament count which increases fabric tear strength by 25%, decreases weight of the material and improves water resistance
- Tent Body: Proprietary patterned random rip-stop nylon breathable and polyester mesh
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's)
- DAC Featherlite NFL pole system
- Ultralight plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame
- 4-way high volume hub pole design
- Design features high volume pole architecture resulting in steeper walls without adding weight
- The 4-way high volume hub design increases strength by 25% and the useable interior volume by 20% when compared to previous versions of the Copper Spur
- Features two doors and two vestibules with storm flaps on the vestibule zippers
- Large dual zipper door with discrete seams allows for easy entry and smooth closure while creating a clean, modern design
- Quick Stash on tent body door makes stowing unzipped door quick and easy
- Proprietary random rip-stop pattern nylon is 25% stronger providing maximum durability
- Two-tone mesh provides privacy while allowing for star gazing transparency
- Massive ceiling pocket provides great storage space
- Media pockets located above sleeping area enable clean ear bud cord routing from phones or other devices.
- One fly vent
- Velcro tabs connect fly to pole structure providing perfect pitch and extra stability
- Ready to pitch; with pre-cut guy lines and tensioners attached to fly
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners
- Easy grip zipper pulls
- 2 interior mesh pockets, 1 oversized media pocket with two cord routing portals & 10 superlight aluminum J stakes
- Gear loft loops included
- Footprint sold separately
- Fast Fly setup available
- Trail Weight: 3 lb. 7 oz.
- Packed Weight: 3 lb. 13 oz.
- Fast Fly Weight: 2 lb. 14 oz.
- Packed Size: 5” x 19.5”
- Floor Area: 29 sq. ft.
- Head Height: 41”
- Vestibule Area: 9/27 sq. ft.
- 3 Seasons
- 2 Doors
|Country of Origin||Imported|