The Deep Creek Tarp offers shade and protection all day or all night for those who like to sleep sans the walls of a traditional tent. The two poles, multi-loops, and guy-out points offer an array of setup possibilities in any environment or camp locale. Add an Accessory Bug House to your shelter for a layer of zipped-up protection.
- Polyester with a 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- All seams are taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOCs)
- 2 aluminum adjustable poles
- 6 aluminum hook stakes
- Carry bag with shoulder strap
- Additional Accessory Tarp Poles – sold separately
- Deep Creek Bug House MD and LG – sold separately
- Tarp shelter creates an outdoor living area to shield you from the elements
- Versatile shape with 2 adjustable poles (included) allows for a multitude of pitch configurations
- Additional pole attachment location at center of tarp for more setup options or additional stability by adding a center pole
- Stash pockets at corners for guyline storage
- Gear loops included along ridge seam
- Reflective guylines with cord adjusters and multiple guy-out points
- Peak height and covered area varies based on pitch configuration
- Area is the approximate square footage based on the dimensions of the tarp when flat
- Ready to pitch; with pre-cut guylines and tensioners attached to tarp
- Multiple interior loops for attaching accessories
- Trail Weight: 5 lbs., 1 oz.
- Packed Weight: 5 lbs., 15 oz.
- Packed Size: 4.5" x 6" x 29"
- Floor Area: 150 sq. ft.
- Head Height: 76"
- Number of Seasons: 3
- Intended Use: Car / Base Camping
- Spot clean
|Country of Origin||Imported|