Big Agnes’ Fly Creek HV Platinum model, itself named after the body of water flowing into Wyoming’s Little Snake River, strives to be one of the lightest tents out there without cutting back on its technical features. Incorporating the latest fabric and pole advancements, its design is just the right size for plenty of outdoor adventures – climbing mountains, biking for days at a time, or going into the backcountry. Once you set up its free-standing form, high-volume pole architecture creates steeper walls and gives you more interior room.
- Fully polyester mesh body offers more ventilation and lets you gaze up at the stars
- Colored mesh creates a modern look
- Fly and floor are made out of silicone-treated nylon ripstop and feature a 1,200mm waterproof PU coating
- All seams are taped with waterproof, solvent-free PU (free of PVC and VOCs)
- Extremely light, three-season, free-standing design with double walls
- DAC Angle SF Hub gives you high-volume pole architecture, which creates steeper walls as a result
- High-Volume architecture enhances interior room for more usable space and volume
- Shape-holding corner construction gives you a more roomier living space
- One door and one vestibule, with storm flaps on the vestibule zipper
- Side-access vestibule offers dry front entry
- Vestibule’s side zipper entry gives you more covered storage space
- Velcro tabs connect fly to pole structure for better pitch and more stability
- Ready-to-pitch design has re-cut guylines and tensioners attached to the fly
- Reflective guylines and webbing added to tent corners
- With easy-grip zipper pulls
- DAC Featherlite NFL pole system includes Angle SF Hub
- Ultralight plastic clips attach the tent body to the pole frame
- Uses a hub pole design
- Equipped with three interior mesh pockets and 11 superlight aluminum J stakes
- Fast Fly setup lets you pitch a shelter with just the footprint, rainfly, poles, and stakes
- Works with Triangle gear loft (sold separately)
- Trail Weight: 1lb. 7oz.
- Packed Weight: 1lb. 12oz.
- Footprint Weight: 4oz.
- Fast Fly Weight: 1 lb., 3 oz.
- Packed Size: 4 in. x 15 in.
- Floor Area: 20sq. ft.
- Vestibule Area: 5sq. ft.
- Head Height: 39 in.
- Foot Height: 15 in.
|Country of Origin||Imported|