Simple and effective, the Big Agnes Seedhouse SL1 is a one-person tent designed to stand the test of time and the backcountry. A single pole frame allows for easy setup and an integrated crossbar maximizes head room and living space in this 3-season tent, making it a favorite on the trail for years to come.
- Tent fabric: Polyester mesh
- Floor fabric: Polyester taffeta
- Rain fly fabric: Silicone treated nylon rip-stop
- Pole material: DAC Pressfit
- Generous living space
- A large front vestibule and a single sidecar vestibule provide plenty of gear storage.
- Multiple interior pockets keep your small items near at hand
- Single pole frame construction for easy set up
- Sidecar vestibules provide extra storage that is easily accessible from the interior of your tent
- All seams are taped with waterproof polyurethane tape that's free of solvents, PVC and VOCs
- Simple head-entry design
- Single door and vestibule; storm flaps on vestibule zipper
- Quick Stash door keeper makes stowing unzipped door quick and easy
- Hook-and-loop closure tabs connect fly to pole structure, providing perfect pitch and extra stability
- Multiple interior loops for use with gear lofts or for attaching other accessories; gear lofts fit Triangle, Trapezoid and Square gear lofts (not included)
- Ultralight plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame
- Includes 2 interior mesh pockets, 1 ceiling media pocket with one cord-routing portals, 1 large 3D shelf pocket and 9 DAC superlight aluminum J stakes
- 3D shelf is ideal for stashing oversize gear and utilizes vertical space above your feet
- Fast Fly setup with just the footprint (sold separately), poles and rainfly cuts even more weight
- Floor area: 20 sq. ft.
- Vestibule area: 5 sq. ft.
- Dimensions: 84 x 38 in.
- Packed size: 18 x 6.5 in.
- Packaged wight: 3 lbs., 5 oz.
- Min. trail weight: 2 lbs., 15 oz.
|Country of Origin||Imported|