You’ll be amazed at how Tensleep Station tents garner more campground “tent-envy” than anything else pitched. The spacious front vestibule has mesh windows that create a screened-in porch, or zip up for more privacy. This might just be the best place to sip your whiskey, read a book, or hang out with the kids while the rest of your posse naps in the back. With a back door and vestibule, there’s enough space for a mean game of Twister. Tensleep Station tents are as luxurious as they are practical.
- Fly and floor are polyester with a 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is breathable polyester and polyester mesh
- All seams taped with waterproof polyurethane tape
- Lightweight aluminum pole system with press fit connectors
- Plastic clips and sleeve attach tent body to pole frame
- Two large doors and vestibules
- Oversized front vestibule is big enough for extra gear or your camp chairs
- Two mesh windows in front vestibule for ventilation that can also be closed for weather protection
- Front vestibule with awning-style door that can be staked out as a shade
- Fly walls can be rolled up to expose mesh walls for increased ventilation and visibility
- Quick Stash door keeper on tent body door makes stowing unzipped door quick and easy
- Color-coded webbing and buckles make set up easy
- Storm flaps on the vestibule add extra fortification from the elements
- One fly vent for increased air flow and reduced condensation
- Velcro tabs connect fly to pole structure, providing perfect pitch and extra stability
- Ready to pitch; with pre-cut guy lines and tensioners attached to fly
- Reflective guylines and reflective webbing
- Multiple interior loops for use with gear lofts or for attaching other accessories
- 4 interior mesh pockets, 2 cargo pockets, 2 media pockets & 19 lightweight aluminum hook stakes
- Gear loft loops included
- Briefcase-style carry bag with shoulder straps and organizational pockets
- Footprint - sold separately
- Fast Fly setup not available
- Fits Trapezoid gear loft -sold separately
- Vestibule Area: 31 / 8 sq. ft.
- Trail Weight: 13 lbs., 5 oz.
- Packed Weight: 14 lbs., 8 oz.
- Packed Size: 5" x 15" x 27"
- Number of Seasons: 3
- Number of Doors: 2
- Intended Use: Car / Base Camping
- Head Height: 68"
- Floor Area: 65 sq. ft.
- Dimensions: 100L x 96W x 68H
- Spot clean
|Country of Origin||Imported|