This is the perfect sleeping bag for getting through hikes in warmer weather. Capable of keeping you warm on nights that go down to 30°F, the 650 fill power DownTek™ insulation also resists moisture, just in case the adventure gets a little wet. Not only does the bag compress down in the 7.5x15 in. stuff sack, it also weighs in at just 1lb 12oz. (regular). Included is the REM Pad Sleeve™, which clips onto the bottom of your bag to keep you from sliding off your pad in the night. It'll also double as a storage sack.
- Fabric: 100% Nylon ribstop
- Superlight shell fabric with high tear strength
- DownTek water repellent down repels water while maintaining insulating value
- Low profile cord lock lets you un-cinch the hood with one hand
- Traditional mummy shape allows for light weight and increased thermal value
- These bags offer a Big Agnes system option by using the included pad sleeve converter kit to secure your bag to the pad. The converter kit also doubles as a storage sack
- Vertically structured side walls integrating contoured flow baffles trap heat closer to the body
- Vaulted foot box creates more wiggle room for your feet
- Contoured hood baffles cradle the head for a more comfortable fit
- Oversized interior anti draft collar
- Zipper garage
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- Exterior loops for hang drying or storage
- Mesh storage sack and nylon stuff sack
- Mate together left and right zip bags
- Weight (Regular): 1 lb., 12 oz.
- Weight (Long): 1 lb., 15 oz.
|Weight||1 lb., 12 oz. - 1 lb., 15 oz.|
|Country of Origin||Imported|