A modern hybrid short with a well-worn fade. The over-dyed New Order X combines Billabong boardshort technology with a vintage chino short design. Constructed with recycled PCX stretch fabric, this pair is built to perform equally well in the water as it does on land.
- 51% Cotton/43% Recycled Polyester/6% Elastane
- Chino styling.
- Garment overdye.
- PCX recycled stretch fabric with an over-dyed finish.
- Cotton stretch blend combines the breathable softness of cotton with the stretchable performance of polyester.
- Micro Repel water-repellent coating keeps fabric light and quick drying.
- Side pockets.
- Back welt pockets with zippered closure on right pocket
- Mesh pocket bags.
- External die-cut heat transfer label above back right pocket.
- Welded logo on bottom left leg hem.
- Zip/button closure.
- Mid Length: 19 inch outseam.
- Material: cotton blend recycled stretch fabric.
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||51% Cotton/43% Recycled Polyester/6% Elastane|
|Additional Features||Quick drying|