Micro protection for ultrathin cracks, seams. and fissures.
- Copper-infiltrated iron head gives it a tenacious bite while reducing shearing
- Galvanized cable is stronger, more flexible than traditional steel, making it less prone to fraying after repeated use
- Transverse taper allows sideways placement
- Rounded corners for easier removal
- Head measures 0.2 x 1.47 in.
- Strength: 2kN (450 lbf), weight: 4 g (0.14 oz.)
- Micro Stopper # 1 is to be used for direct aid only and can bear only static loads
|Country of Origin||Imported|