Micro protection for ultrathin cracks, seams, and fissures.
- Copper-infiltrated iron head gives it a tenacious bite while reducing shearing
- Galvanized cable is stronger, more flexible than traditional steel, making it less prone to fraying after repeated use
- Transverse taper allows sideways placement
- Rounded corners for easier removal
- Head measures 0.255 x 0.182 in.
- Strength: 3kN (674 lb), weight: 7g (0.25 oz.)
- Micro Stopper #2 is to be used for direct aid only and can bear only static loads
|Country of Origin||Imported|