An ultralight rope built for alpine missions or demanding ice climbs, the Black Diamond 7.0 is a twin rope designed to be used in pairs. With a burly sheath that utilizes a 2X2 weave construction to withstand everyday use, the 7.0 is dry treated from the inside out and can handle any weather you throw at it. The rope’s middle marker is easily identifiable for rappels, and the comfortable handling knots easily and feeds smoothly through a belay device.
This product will be shipped directly from Black Diamond and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Dry Performance – With a core and sheath that are dry treated, Black Diamond’s dry-treated ropes are protected against weather from the inside out
- 2X2 Woven Sheath – Utilizing a 2X2 weave construction, the standard sheath is built to withstand everyday use
- Durability and Handling Balance – Purpose-built to balance both durability and great handling, these ropes are not too stiff and not too soft, giving you a great-feeling rope that knots easily, feeds through your belay device with ease, and holds up to a barrage of uses
- Half/twin ropes must be used in pairs. Do not use as a single rope
- Rope Type: Twin Rope
- UIAA Factor Falls: 14 [Twin Rope]
- Weight Per Meter: 34 g (1.2 oz.)
- Static Elongation: 3.6% [Twin Rope]
- Dynamic Elongation: 33% [Twin Rope]
- Impact Force: 8.9 kN [Twin Rope]
- Sheath: 2X2 Woven Sheath
- Sheath Slippage: 0%
- Half Mark: Yes
|Country of Origin||Imported|