Black Diamond has made the Alpine Carbon Z stronger and more durable, establishing it as the go-to pole for burly mountain missions when strong and light is right. Featuring 100% carbon construction combined with a three-section foldable shaft for quick storage and speed-cone deployment for on-the-move extension, the updated Alpine Carbon Z has improved joint support, making it 30% stiffer. They’ve also added an aluminum ring around the pole’s top shaft to protect the carbon against the button in lock mode and reinforced the inside of the button area. So when you're on a high-alpine alpine reconnaissance, the natural cork grip provides comfort while the four-season construction gives you robust support.
This product will be shipped directly from Black Diamond and will leave their warehouse in 3-5 business days. Eligible for ground shipping only.
- Improved joint support and stiffness
- More durable with added aluminum ring and aluminum sleeve to protect carbon
- Natural cork grip with dual-density top and breathable, moisture-wicking strap
- Non-slip EVA foam mini-grip extension
- Three-section foldable shaft with speed-cone deployment
- 100% carbon fiber construction
- Flex Tech Tips allow either carbide or rubber tips to be used
- Trekking Baskets and Compactor Powder Baskets
|Country of Origin||Imported|