Whether you're on a multi-day backcountry hut trip, or linking 14ers in a single push, the Black Diamond Icon700 Headlamp provides a powerful 700-lumen output, making it our most powerful light. We’ve now updated the user interface by adding a second switch for easy lens mode selection, and improved the optical efficiency, which provides brighter light with more peak intensity, plus you can easily track battery life with a six-setting, three-LED battery meter. Waterproof to 1 meter, it’s ready for anything, and with red, green and blue night-vision modes, making it versatile for any mission. The removable battery pack can be easily stowed in a pocket to preserve battery life with a cord long enough to reach those deep warm pockets for “polar mode,” in cold temps. Finally, the Icon700’s Brightness Memory gives you the option to set the light's brightness when first turned on, plus PowerTap Technology makes for instant brightness adjustment settings.
- Emits 700 lumens on max setting
- Brightness Memory allows you to turn the light on and off at a chosen brightness without reverting back to full power
- PowerTap Technology allows instant transitioning between full and dimmed power
- Multifaceted optical lens design
- Removable battery pack (longer cable included)
- Red, Green and Blue night vision modes cover the spectrum of night vision needs
- Settings include full strength (in proximity and distance modes), dimming, strobe, RGB night vision options and lock mode
- IP67: Waterproof and dust proof—Unit is completely sealed and tested to operate up to 1 meter underwater for 30 minutes. Requires no maintenance after submersion.
- Lumens: 700
- Weight With Batteries: 236 g (8.3 oz)
- Max Distances: [High] 140 m; [Low] 12 m
- Max Burn Time: [High] 7 H; [Low] 190 H
- IPX Rating: 67
- Batteries: 4 AA (included)
|Country of Origin||Imported|