Designed to endure bail-worthy belay conditions on single-pitch ice routes and massive alpine objectives alike, the Black Diamond Stance Belay Parka lets you hunker down while your partner battles it out on the sharp end. An extremely warm insulated jacket, the Stance is filled with two layers of lightweight, highly compressible PrimaLoft Silver Hi-Loft insulation that provide sleeping-bag level warmth, even when wet. A two-way center front zipper lets you wear the jacket over your harness while belaying, and oversized hand, chest and internal drop pockets accommodate gloves, water bottles and other essentials.
This product will be shipped directly from Black Diamond and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Shell: Pertex® Classic 40d plain-weave with DWR finish
- Insulation: PrimaLoft® Silver Hi-Loft Insulation
- Lining: Pertex Microlight 20 d ripstop with DWR finish
- Adjustable, climbing-helmet-compatible hood
- Lightweight stretch cuffs
- Two-way front zipper
- Insulated windflap
- Drawcord hem
- Two zip hand pockets, zip chest pockets, two internal drop pockets and internal stretch media pocket
- Primary fabric is bluesign approved
- Weight: 1 lb 10 oz (730 g)
- Fit: Relaxed
|Country of Origin||Imported|