A go-to ski for classic traverses, multi-day hut routes and everyday backcountry performance, Route 88 goes the distance with a narrower waist that excels in firmer conditions and technical terrain. Built in Austria with a fiberglass layup, poplar wood core and flat construction for increased torsional stiffness, the Route incorporates many of the same design principles as our Helio Series, with an emphasis on durability that makes it ideal for daily use by dedicated backcountry skiers. The Semi-Rocker tip provides improved flotation both in deep snow and on the skin track.
This product will be shipped directly from Black Diamond and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for ground shipping only.
- Narrower 88-mm waist ideal for firmer conditions and technical lines
- Semi-Rocker tip and traditional camber underfoot
- Made in Austria with a pre-preg fiberglass layup and poplar core
- Flat-top construction for increased power and torsional stiffness
- Optimal Use: 50% soft snow, 50% hard snow
|Country of Origin||Imported|