Designed to tackle serious ice and mixed lines on winter crags and alpine faces the world over, the Black Diamond Stinger is a lightweight stainless steel crampon with a replaceable monopoint.
- Asymmetrical stainless steel design is lightweight, won't rust and fits the contours of modern boots
- Mono frontpoint is replaceable at low cost and can be changed quickly and easily in the field
- Hooded frontpoint and aggressive secondary points are optimized for precise, secure placements
- Low-profile micro-adjust heel level offers precision fit
- Thin, low-profile toe bail and thinner, shorter heel wire for improved fit with modern boots
|Weight||2 lb. 1 oz.|
|Country of Origin||USA|