A highly versatile, fully adjustable four-season pole built with premium materials, the Alpine Carbon trekking pole handles alpine backpacking routes, mid-winter expeditions, and far-flung treks with ease. Three 100% carbon fiber shafts offer quick and secure length changes, thanks to redesigned FlickLock Pro adjustability – which now features a more streamlined, aluminum design that's lighter and easier to use.
The comfortable wicking cork grip has now been updated with a softer, more ergonomic foam grip extension for better comfort, while the new solution strap draws inspiration from Black Diamond's harness technology and includes more surface area for better security around the wrist when you're tackling steep terrain.
- Premium cork grip with updated soft-rubber grip top and solution strap for better handling and security
- New FlickLock Pro adjustability – now featuring forged aluminum construction that's lighter and easier to use
- 3-section 100% carbon fiber shaft
- Interchangeable Tech Tips allow you to switch between carbide and rubber tips to account for changing trail surfaces
- 38mm Trekking Basket
- Ski-compatible ferrule will accept 100mm powder baskets for deep snow
- Usable length: 23-49 in.
- Collapsed length: 23 in.
- Weight per pair: 16.8 oz.
- Spot clean
|Country of Origin||Imported|