The Black Diamond First Light Hoody was designed as the ultimate in lightweight, breathable insulation, a piece that can handle anything from windblown knife-edged traverses to mellow tours out the hutâ€™s backdoor. With a baffled body packed with migration-resistant PrimaLoft Silver Insulation Active, the First Light Hoody has a unique build that allows it to breathe during even the most intense high-output sessions. Schoeller construction maintains durability, so you can wear it anywhere from on the wall to on the descent trail. With an elastic, climbing-helmet-compatible hood, a low-profile, single-adjust hem and internal stretch mesh pocket that packs the jacket and clips onto your harness with a clip loop, all of your needs are covered.
This product will be shipped directly from Black Diamond and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Migration-resistant PrimaLoftÂ® Silver Insulation Active
- Lightweight stretch fabric
- NanosphereÂ® Technology repels water, dirt and oil
- Baffled construction
- Adjustable, climbing-helmet-compatible hood
- Low-profile, single-adjust hem
- Stows in internal chest pocket with carabiner clip loop
- Minimalist elastic cuff
- Two concealed-zip hand pockets and one internal stretch-mesh pocket
- Primary fabric is bluesign approved
- Weight: 440 g
- Fit: Regular
|Country of Origin||Imported|