Premium protection for those who ski day after day in deep conditions, the Black Diamond Women's Spark Powder Gloves shield your hands from the wettest, coldest conditions of the year. The Spark Powder's exterior trifecta combines a super-tough woven-nylon and goat leather shell, internal EVA padding and a waterproof breathable GORE-TEX® insert - constructed with Kevlar stitching - for protection against wet storms, scrappy terrain and the rigors of daily skiing. An extended powder cuff cinches down over your jacket to seal out deep snow and cold air. The buttery-soft fleece lining offers an incredibly cozy feel, while 170 g of PrimaLoft® Gold insulation keeps your digits happy on bone-chilling days.
This product will be shipped directly from Black Diamond and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® insert
- Abrasion-resistant woven-nylon shell with four-way stretch, powder cuff with one-hand drawcord closure
- Fixed lining features super-soft fleece and 170 g PrimaLoft® Gold insulation EVA padding on back of hand and knuckles for added impact protection
- Goat leather fingers, palm and palm patch with Kevlar® stitching
- Weight Per Pair : 216 g (7.62 oz)
- Temperature Range : -12/-1 °C (10/30 °F)
|Country of Origin||Imported|