This versatile, lightweight trekker with an ergonomically angled grip has been updated with a softer, smoother grip top for more comfort. The Trail Ergo Cork also features a natural cork grip for moisture management. Dual FlickLocks offer complete adjustability, while the interchangeable carbide Tech Tips are easily swapped out for rubber Tech Tips (sold separately) to accommodate different trail surfaces.
- Natural cork grip wicks away sweat with an updated soft-rubber grip extension and solution strap for added security and better handling
- 15-degree corrective angle for optimal grip position
- Double FlickLock adjustability
- Interchangeable carbide Tech Tips
- 38mm Trekking Basket
- Ski-compatible ferrule will accept 100mm powder baskets for deep snow
- Usable length: 25-49 in.
- Collapsed length: 25 in.
- Weight per pair: 17.2 oz.
- Spot clean
|Country of Origin||Imported|