And you thought you'd never get big air…If you're a tubeless tire convert, you'll wonder how you lived without this pump. Just pressurize the chamber, and with a simple flip of the burly switch, all that air floods the tire, giving it no option but to seal and air up. Once the tire's in place, flip the switch back to bypass the chamber, and you can top it up accurately with the giant gauge.
- Anyvalve™ Pump Head: Works great on Presta, Schrader, and Dunlop valves. No leaking, no fuss – clean and simple.
- Air Bleed Button: Micro-adjust tire pressure.
- Hold Tight: A riser bar with comfortable grips comes stock, but a regular 31.8mm stem clamp allows you to fit your favorite handlebar for welcome familiarity and sneaky training.
- Aviation Gauge: Blackburn’s huge 2.75 in. top-mounted gauge lets you easily read off the pressure without stooping.
- Charge Switch: You're charging or you're inflating. The two-position switch allows you to charge the chamber position one. In position two, that air is forced into the tire. You can now use the Chamber like a regular floor pump.
- Direct Pumping: No more hot air. Once you've seated your tire, the switch bypasses the auxiliary air chamber, and the direct-to-valve technology lets you pump the tire instantly, without going through the chamber all over again.
- Stand Back: No one likes being right next to an inflating tubeless tire, do they? The 4 ft. hose lets you keep out of the way, while also allowing you to inflate tires whether they're on a hitch rack, repair stand, or around the corner.
- Tubeless Seating: Quick, reliable, tubeless inflation. Now everyone can seat tubeless tires without needing a garage full of compressors and hoses.
- Oversized pump shaft for extra durability.
- Pump head features rugged alloy cap and lever.
- Super-long 47 in. hose to reach valves in stands or car racks.
- PSI and Bar increments on gauge, with a vibrant color-matched background.
- 160 PSI, 11.3 Bar maximum
- 3150grams / 6.9 lbs.
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||Rubber, alloy|