Slim, trim, and wickedly powerful. The pull-out hose puts less stress on the valve. And, you weren't even stressed to start with. It's all very well hauling a giant pump around, but all that leverage can snap a delicate valve stem right off. This is a slimmer version of the Core Pump, which features a thread-on Presta-specific head with a short pull-out hose to give you more options on where you pump from and fewer chances of your rippling muscles pulling the thing clean off.
- Frame Mount: Even the best pump won't do you much good if you've left it in your sock drawer at home. This pump comes with a discreet frame mount that attaches under your water bottle cage.
- Flex Hose: Don't be a slave to the valve. The flexible hose lets you work on the bike, whether it's upright or dead on the trail, while the secure cam-lock head ensures no nasty blowing off when you least expect it.
- Presta-Only Head: Who is this Schrader, anyway? Fewer and fewer folks are running Schrader valves, so Blackburn made this pump with a push-on, Presta-only head for easy use.
- Presta Valve Tool: Get loose on the trail. You can if you want, but your valves shouldn't. There's a handy, machined valve core tool right in the pump's base to keep everything snug.
- Higher Pressures: This pump can handle the pressure. The smaller-diameter barrel ensures that high pressures are easy to reach. Perfect for road, cyclocross, or gravel tires (whatever those are).
- Thread On Design: Hold on tight. The thread-on Presta/Schrader valve at the end of the extending flexible hose ensures that even the fiddliest of valves is held securely for inflation.
- Faster Inflation: The mid-size barrel diameter allows for quicker inflation on a MTB, CX, or gravel bike.
- Rebuildable internals parts available aftermarket.
- Includes Presta valve tool
- Frame mount included
- 120 PSI, 8.2 Bar maximum
- 127g / 4.5 oz.
- Measures 0.78 x 9.75 in.
|Country of Origin||Imported|