The Dayblazer 400 Front, 65 Rear Light Set protects cyclists during both day and night rides. Featuring eye-popping BLITZ daytime running mode to grab the attention of cars, IP-67 submersability, and ample side visibility, the DAYBLAZER 400 puts light where riders need it most. Combined with 65 lumens on the rear, DAYBLAZER 65 is focused on safety, so you can focus on your ride.
- Meets ANSI FL-1 standards
- Excellent side visibility
- 400 lumen front , 65 lumen rear
- 2 Lithium polymer batteries included.
- Micro-USB rechargeable: Charges via any standard USB port. (charging cable included.)
- Waterproof to IP-67 standard: Full protected against dust/grit and the effects of immersion between 15cm and 1 meter for 30 minutes.
- Blitz Mode- BLITZ mode is meant to get you seen on your bike in the darkest alley or on the brightest street: day or night.
- Rotating silicone swivel mount: allows the light to be adjusted to center on the road. (Fits handlebars from 22–35mm and can be used to strap to some helmets).
- Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens technology: focuses the light beam with a hot center and cool edges that allow the rider to see clearly down the road
- Front runtime: Blitz 400 lumen, 1 hr runtime; Low 200 lumen, 1.5 hr runtime; Pulse 200 lumen, 6 hr runtime; Strobe 200 lumen, 10 hr runtime
- Rear runtime: Solid 50 lumen, 1.6 hr runtime; High Flash 65 lumen, 3 hr runtime; Low Strobe 35 lumen, 6 hr runtime
- Weight: 107 grams (59 front, 48 rear)
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Spot clean
|Country of Origin||Imported|