Rugged trails require tough shoes. Go off road in comfort in the durable Men's' Cascadia 14 Trail Running Shoes. They feature TrailTack traction for better grip, stability, and traction on both wet and dry surfaces. The streamlined design and updated outsoles shave weight and improved flexibility, which helps you move naturally over mixed terrain.
- Synthetic mesh upper
- Lace up closure with lace guards
- Updated Pivot Post system works like a stabilizing suspension system to keep you steady on uneven terrain.
- Cordura mud guards protect against trail debris while still allowing drainage; Back gaiter tab allows you to add gaiters (not included) for added protection against dirt and debris.
- BioMoGo DNA EVA midsole offers cushioning that dynamically adapts to your stride.
- TrailTack rubber outsole provides durable traction on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Removable rock plate to protect your feet from sharp rocks
- Arch: Medium, High
- Support: Neutral
- Shoe drop: 8 mm
- Best for: Rugged Trails
- Weight: 10.7oz. per shoe (21.4 oz. pair)
- Spot clean
|Country of Origin||Imported|