Spring into lightweight support in the Brooks Women's Cascadia 14 Running Shoes! Designed specifically for Road Running, these shoes feature exceptional support, comfortable cushioning, and a comfortable interior to prevent irritation. They kick your energy up a notch with quick transitions to keep you performing at your best during your run.
- FitKnit upper that moves and expands along with your foot for an incredibly comfortable fit.
- Lace-up closure for a secure fit.
- Hidden interior heel wrap and suede heel tab prevent irritation.
- Padded tongue and collar
- Smooth fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel
- Removable cushioned footbed for added underfoot support and shock absorption
- BioMoGo DNA Technology offers a gender-friendly cushioning design
- DNA AMP midsole featuring polyurethane foam, wrapped in a TPU skin, that captures the energy created by each foot strike
- Durable rubber outsole with a flexible arrow-point pattern that helps you move from heel to toe quickly without ever losing energy
- Midsole Drop: 10 mm
- Support Type: Neutral
- Surface: Road
- Weight: 8.5 oz. per shoe
- Spot clean
|Country of Origin||Imported|