BUFF CoolNet UV+ Insect Shield is treated with an odorless insect repellent formula that lasts up to 70 washes, helps keep mosquitos, ticks, and other bugs at bay. BUFF CoolNet UV+ Insect Shield Multifunctional Headwear is 95% recycled - engineered with REPREVE performance microfiber, HeiQ cooling technology, Polygiene odor control and has a 4-Way, seamless, ULTRA STRETCH fabric construction that features UPF 50+ sun protection. BUFF CoolNet UV+ Multifunctional Headwear is approved and recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation and can be worn 12 different ways - from beanie to balaclava, face cover to headband.
- Built-in Insect Shield Protection repels mosquitos, ticks, ants, flies,chiggers, and midges
- HeiQ cooling technology
- 95% recycled
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- Recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation
- Polygiene odor control
- 4-Way ULTRA STRETCH
- 12+ ways to wear
- 100% seamless
- Product Dimensions: (approx.) 20.5 (L) x 9 (W) inches
- Weight: 1.2 ounce
- 95% REPREVE Polyester made from recycled water bottles
- 5% Elastane
- Convenient: Invisible protection just by putting on your clothes.
- Comfortable: You can’t tell it’s there but the bugs can.
- Durable: Lasts through 70 launderings, the expected lifetime of a garment.
- Easy Care: Normal home laundering is recommended. Do not dry clean.
- Polygiene Active Odor Control: Neutralizes odor and stops the growth of odor causing bacteria and fungi.
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||95% REPREVE Polyester / 5% Elastane|
|Additional Features||Antimicrobial`UV protective`Stretch`Wicking`Cooling technology|