Minimalist design, maximum comfort. When a handheld just isn’t enough, but an ultra-running vest feels like overkill, the Dart is your streamlined companion. The Dart has been a favorite among runners for years, thanks to its simple and intuitive features: a zippered essentials pocket in the back, and a stretchy pocket on the harness for gels or bars.
- The brand new Crux delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks.
- Reflectivity for early morning or evening runs
- Made with ultralight materials
- Front-facing pockets on harness for easy fuel and gear storage
- Tube trap holds your bite valve in place between sips
- Activity: Run
- User: Unisex
- Hydration capacity: 1.5L/50 fl. oz.
- Hydration type: Crux™ reservoir with standard exit port
- BPA/BPS/BPF free: Yes
- Quick Link disconnect: No
- Gear capacity: 0.5L/30 cu. in.
- Pack weight: 200 g/7 oz.
- Dimensions: 31.5 x 22 x 12.5 cm / 12.4 x 8.7 x 4.9 in.
- Fits torso: 38-53 cm/15-21 in.
- Back panel: Padded mesh
- Number of exterior pockets: 4
|Country of Origin||Imported|