With the new 40 oz. Chute® Mag Vacuum water bottle, you can get a cold drink and a smooth pour, even in the backcountry. The new magnetic top keeps the cap out of the way while you drink. This vacuum-insulated bottle keeps liquids cold for 24 hours (even longer if you add ice), and hot for six. The sturdy, double-walled steel design keeps condensation from collecting on the sides of the bottle, and the powder-coat paint job adds some extra color. The narrow-mouthed opening also makes it easy to drink and pour without spilling, so you won’t waste a single drop. After all, nobody wants to end a long, hard day with a lukewarm drink.
- Magnetic Handle: Keeps the cap stowed while you're drinking
- Vacuum Insulation: Keeps beverages cold for 24 hours and hot for 6 hours
- Angled Spout: Provides an ergonomic drink interface that delivers a high flow of water without sloshing or spilling
- Internal Cap Threads: No more drinking off those uncomfortable bottle threads
- Chute® Mag Magnetic Cap: The Chute® Mag cap features a magnet top to keep the cap out of the way
- Double Wall Insulation: Double-walled vacuum insulation maintains your drink’s temperature for hours and prevents condensation from collecting on the vessel.
- Wide-Mouth Opening: Easy to fill with ice and water and a breeze to clean
- Capacity: 1.2L/40 fl. oz.
- Cap material: BPA-Free Polypropylene
- Closure: Leak-Proof Magnetic Cap
- Collection: Daily Hydration
- BPA/BPS/BPF Free: Yes
- Dimensions: 9.5 x 9.5 x 31 cm / 3.7 x 3.7 x 12.2 in.
- Material: 18/8 Insulated Stainless Steel
- Weight: 517 g / 18.2 oz.
- Hand wash only
|Country of Origin||Imported|