Grab it and go: the Cloud Walker is a simple, classic daypack perfect for hikes and less technical adventures. When you’re staying close to home, just remove the reservoir for extra storage capacity. Hitting the trail? Throw it back in for 2+ hours of hydration. The large inner compartments are also ideal for clothes, snacks and essentials, and the redesigned Crux reservoir is easy to fill and delivers 20% more water with every sip. Plus, the air mesh backpanel offers a close, comfortable fit with plenty of ventilation.
- The brand new Crux delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks.
- Breathable air mesh back panel for a lightweight, comfortable fit
- Load bearing hip belt with cargo has open mesh to maximize breathability and keep essentials within easy reach
- Main compartment and separate essentials pocket organize your lunch, gear and one-day peak ascent needs.
- Stretch overflow storage compartment lets you easily stash a rain shell or extra layer
- External attachment points let you attach trekking poles and other gear to the outside of your pack
- Collection: Hiking
- Activity: Outdoors
- User: Unisex
- Hydration Capacity: 2.5L/85 fl. oz.
- Hydration Type: CRUX™ Reservoir with Standard Exit Port
- BPA/BPS/BPF Free: Yes
- Quick Link Disconnect: No
- Gear Capacity: 15.5L/900 cu. in.
- Pack Weight: 650 g/1 lb., 6 oz.
- Dimensions: 51 x 26.5 x 25 cm / 20.1 x 10.4 x 9.8 in.
- Fits Torso: 43-53 cm/17-21 in.
- Back Panel: Padded mesh
- Number Of Exterior Pockets: 5
|Weight||1 lb., 6 oz.|
|Country of Origin||Imported|