Be prepared for anything with the Fourteener™ 20. Featuring a revolutionary Air Support™ back panel for maximum ventilation, it offers the perfect balance of comfort and performance. The new 3-liter Crux™ reservoir allows for all-day hydration while the innovative dual-wing belt with integrated cargo compression keeps your load balanced. Multiple compartments, pockets, and lash points offer a place for every essential as you stay cool, comfortable, and ready to tackle whatever is around the next bend.
- 3L CRUX™ Reservoir: Faster flow rate powers longer adventures
- Air Support™ Back Panel: Innovative air tunnels maximize ventilation while keeping the load close to your body for increased stability
- Dual Wing Belt: Seamlessly integrated cargo compression offers a variety of options for additional essentials storage
- Stretch Overflow Pocket: Quickly stash or shed a layer or rain shell
- Trekking Pole Carry: Easily attach and remove poles when needed
- Soft-Lined Pocket: Keep sunglasses or electronics safe and easy to access
- Side-Stretch Pockets: Extra storage when you need it
- Adjustable Sternum Strap: Comfortable fit for a wide variety of chest sizes
- Collection: Hike: Advanced Ventilation
- Activity: Outdoors
- User: Unisex
- Hydration capacity: 3L/100 fl. oz.
- Hydration type: CRUX™ Reservoir with Quicklink™ System
- BPA/BPS/BPF free: Yes
- Quick Link disconnect: Yes
- Gear capacity: 17L/1000 cu. in.
- Pack weight: 1.1 kg/2 lbs., 6 oz.
- Dimensions: 54 x 30 x 26.5 cm / 21.3 x 11.8 x 10.4 in.
- Fits torso: 43-53 cm/17-21 in.
- Number of exterior pockets: 7
|Weight||2 lbs., 6 oz.|
|Country of Origin||Imported|