The Day Star 16 is Camelbak's ultimate grab-and-go pack featuring essential hydration and storage for longer hikes. Remove the reservoir, and it has room for books, lunch, and an extra layer. Put it back in, and you have enough water for 2+ hours on the trails.
- Adjustable sternum strap offers a range of adjustments for a custom fit and increased stability.
- Breathable air mesh back panel for a lightweight, comfortable fit.
- Main compartment an separate essentials pocket organizes your lunch, gear one-day needs.
- Side pockets for extra water bottles or snacks; Stretch overflow exterior pockets for quick stash access.
- External attachment points let you attach trekking poles and other gear to the outside of your pack.
- Features a Load Bearing Hip Belt.
- Removable waist belt for more stability on the trail.
- Women's-specific design for a closer, more comfortable fit.
- Materials: 70D nylon dobby, 160D nylon dobby, 400D nylon plain weave
- Volume: 16 L (950 cu. in.)
- Dimensions: 47 x 25 x 24 cm.
- Weight: 1lb., 4oz.
- Trip length: Day hikes
- Fits torso: 17 in. - 21 in.
- Spot clean
|Country of Origin||Imported|