This pack is an all-terrain hero. The L.U.X.E.™ carries enough gear for a full day of mountain biking, with a narrow-gauge design that lets your focus on the ride, not your pack. The 3 liter reservoir holds enough water for rides of 3+ hours, and the pack offers extra storage for anything the trail might throw at you (or your bike): keys, helmet, a layer, lunch, and bike tools. The ventilated back panels keep air moving over your back, and the removable waist belt keeps everything in place during bumpy rides. The women’s-specific design features contoured shoulder straps that fit comfortably on your chest without chafing, and the shorter pack length offers a better ergonomic fit.
- The brand new Crux delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks.
- Magnetic Tube Trap™ keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it
- Air director back panel offers air channels to keep your back cool
- External hooks let you carry your helmet while still allowing full access to your pack
- Stretch overflow storage compartment lets you easily stash a rain shell or extra layer
- Reflective accents for visibility in low-light environments
- Removable stability belt keeps everything in place during bumpy rides
- Women's-specific design features a shorter back panel and an S-curved harness for a closer fit
- Activity: Mountain Biking
- User: Women's
- Hydration Capacity: 3L/100 fl. oz.
- Hydration Type: CRUX™ Reservoir with Quicklink™ System
- BPA/BPS/BPF Free: Yes
- Quick Link Disconnect: Yes
- Gear Capacity: 7L/400 cu. in.
- Pack Weight: 590 g/1 lb., 4 oz.
- Dimensions: 44 x 21 x 22.5 cm / 17.3 x 8.3 x 8.9 in.
- Fits Torso: 38-48 cm/15-19 in.
- Waist Belt: Removable 3/4" stability belt
- Accessories Included: Magnetic Tube Trap™
- Number Of Exterior Pockets: 5
|Weight||1 lb., 4 oz.|
|Country of Origin||Imported|