Stay out for longer when you have your water supply covered thanks to the Camelbak Zoid. This slim pack stows 2 liters of water and you can easily wear it under or over your jacket. Cold temperatures won’t be a problem thanks to the Therminator Harness that keeps your drinking tube safe in an insulated sleeve. And because you never want a cold pack on your back, the Camelbak Zoid Backpack is also made with a Snowshed Back Panel with a DWR finish for added snow protection.
- QuickLink™ hose system allows for easy removal/replacement of reservoir without having to re-route hydration hose
- Crux™ Reservoir features an easy open/close leakproof cap
- High-flow hydration line delivers 20% more water per sip
- Easy-carry handle makes it easy to hold reservoir while filling
- Baffled construction helps reservoir hold shape when full, and prevents contents from sloshing while wearing
- Hydroguard™ Antimicrobial Technology ensures fresh-tasting water every sip
- Big Bite™ Valve self seals after every drink, additional on/off lever prevents leaks when not in use
- BPA, BPS, and BPF Free
- Designed for minimal footprint on your back
- Fits 15 - 21 in. torso length
- Volume: 3 L
- Product weight: 10 oz.
|Country of Origin||Imported|